A Practical guide, checklists and advice to plan your dream wedding.
Whether you are newly engaged or you know you want to spend the rest of your life together even though it’s not yet official, you will need help to plan your dream wedding. This is the handbook you will need. From articulating what you really want to keeping a eye on where your money should go, checklists, to dos, wedding timeline and everything in between.
This wedding handbook provides all the tools and tips to stay organized and meltdown free.
This wedding planning handbook includes:
- Choose a venue: traditional, non-traditional, and everything in between
- Hire good vendors and keep your friend
- Extensive information on choosing your vendors, including checklists of key questions to ask
- List of all the vendors you will need for your dream wedding
- Wedding party and vendor contact sheets
- Wedding checklists
- Figure out catering, rentals, and everything else Pinterest forgot to tell you
- Create and write a ceremony that really represents both of you
- Get everyone to show up…and have a good time
- Detailed timelines and worksheets for scheduling and budgeting
- Guest lists and seating arrangement
- Wedding day essentials
- Honeymoon planning
- Plus, so much more!
The Perfect Wedding Handbook offers guidance for every big and small decision for your big day.